When you come to Cortland Hearing Aids in Cortland, New York, our licensed hearing health care professional will introduce you to your perfect hearing aid match. Dr. Pace or a member of our skilled staff will use the results of your hearing evaluation to determine your needs, and will also work with you to determine which devices are the best fit for your lifestyle and preferences.
Once you choose a hearing aid, an hearing health care professionals will fit it to your ear to ensure the maximum hearing benefits and comfort.
Cortland Hearing Aids offers a Complete Hearing Healthcare program to ensure your hearing aids always work properly. This program is free with every hearing aid you purchase from Cortland Hearing Aids.
The Complete Hearing Healthcare program includes:
- Quarterly Cleaning and Adjustments: Ear wax and other residue can clog your hearing aids and keep them from working properly. Cleaning your devices yourself, however, can cause damage. Our hearing aid services include professional quarterly cleaning in our Cortland, New York office so you can rest assured knowing your devices will not be damaged. Our trained staff will also adjust your hearing aids quarterly, to ensure they always work best for your hearing loss.
- Yearly Audiometric Screenings: Since hearing loss can increase over time, we provide yearly audiometric screenings in our Cortland office. These annual screenings, free with the purchase of your hearing aids, will allow our hearing health care professionals to make adjustments as necessary to ensure your hearing aids continue to meet your needs.
- Loss and Damage Insurance: Our Complete Hearing Healthcare Program includes loss and damage insurance with the manufacturer for one year, or longer depending on the manufacturer.
- Repair Warranty: When you buy your hearing aids at Cortland Hearing Aids, your devices are covered for repairs with the manufacturer for two years, or longer depending on the model.
- Batteries for Four Years: You may find your hearing aids go through batteries quickly. Luckily, our hearing aid services include free batteries for four years.
Hearing Aid Services and Repairs
We also offer hearing aid services and repairs for patients who bought their devices elsewhere.
Hearing Aid Fittings
So when it comes to picking a hearing aid, not just any kind will do. It has to fit your ear’s shape and it must be designed for the type and severity of your hearing loss so you don’t miss out on all the sounds around you.
When you come to Cortland Hearing Aids in Cortland, New York, our trained hearing health care professionals will introduce you to your perfect hearing aid match.
To do this, our hearing health care professionals will conduct a hearing aid evaluation to find out your type and severity of hearing loss, as well as facts about your lifestyle to determine which hearing aids will work best for your unique situation.
We’ll also perform a series of tests to determine the softest sound you can hear. This will help us program your hearing aid to work with the way you hear.
Once you find the perfect hearing aid for you, an hearing health care professional will fit it to your ear to ensure it correctly amplifies sounds and maximizes hearing benefits.
When you buy your hearing aids from Cortland Hearing Aids in Cortland, NY, you get more than just hearing aids. Get more information on our Complete Hearing Healthcare program, which includes free services like cleaning and adjustments, repairs, and batteries with every hearing aid purchase.
Are you ready to meet the hearing aid for you? Schedule an appointment with Cortland Hearing Aids and we’ll introduce you.
Contact us today to find out more about our hearing aid services, or stop into our Cortland, New York office for an appointment.