Our licensed hearing health care professionals will work with you to determine your hearing healthcare needs. At Cortland Hearing Aids, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Hearing Evaluations: Hearing loss can result from many different causes and can happen at any age. At our office in Cortland, we offer screenings and evaluations for infants, children, and adults. Tests are performed in a sound proof booth by a New York State licensed hearing health care professional with state-of-the-art equipment to determine the type and extent of hearing problems.
- Tinnitus Treatment: Ringing or buzzing in the ears is often associated with hearing loss. We offer tinnitus evaluations and can suggest treatments and coping strategies.
- Hearing Aid Repairs: Our experienced staff offers cleaning, maintenance, and minor repairs on all brands of hearing aids.
- Hearing Health Care Professional vs. Big Box Stores: When you visit our office in Cortland, New York, we provide so much more than just a box of hearing aids.
- Hearing Aid Fittings: If hearing aids are needed, our hearing health care professionals will use the results of your evaluation to find the right fit for your hearing loss and lifestyle.
- Custom Made Protective Earmolds: Noise is the leading cause of hearing loss. If you work in a loud environment, we can help you save your hearing. Custom earmolds can also be created for swimming or for use with mobile phones and music players.
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing: This simple, non-invasive test can evaluate hearing loss in infants, young children, or other patients who cannot participate in traditional hearing tests.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment or visit our Cortland, New York location.