You’re unique. So why go to an audiologist who gives you the same cookie-cutter service as everyone else? At Cortland Hearing Aids in Cortland, New York, our audiologist offers services to fit your life and specific kind and degree of hearing loss. One-size-fits-all is for t-shirts; it shouldn’t apply to your hearing healthcare.
We offer a variety of audiology services to fit your needs, including:
- Hearing Evaluations
- Our hearing evaluations are performed in a sound proof booth by a NYS licensed audiologist with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing
- Our audiologists typically use this test to screen infants or developmentally challenged patients that cannot give behavioral responses. It can differentiate between sensory and neural components of sensorineural hearing loss.
- Tinnitus Treatment
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is often associated with hearing loss. We offer tinnitus evaluations and provide insight into the proper coping techniques.
- Hearing Aid Evaluations and Fittings
- Our audiologist uses several tests to determine your candidacy for amplification and select the appropriate hearing device based on your hearing loss and lifestyle.
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Our experienced audiologists offer cleaning, tubing changes and minor repairs on all brands of hearing aids.
- Custom Made Hearing Aid Earmolds
- Noise Induced Hearing loss is the leading cause of hearing loss in the country and can be caused by noises you hear every day. At Cortland Hearing Aids, our audiologists offer a variety of hearing protection for swimming, Ipods, cell phones, and other purposes.
If you’re not hearing the way you used to, we can help, whether you need hearing aids, tinnitus relief, or to protect your hearing while you still have it. Visit our Cortland, New York location or make an appointment today.
For more information about hearing loss, visit the American Hearing Aid Associates website.